Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Emily Came!

So on Monday Emily came to Fresno. Her husband had a meeting in Groveland on Tuesday so they were staying the night here in town instead of making the drive up there all in one day. While she was here she came and picked me up and we went and got some coffee and dessert at Applebees. It was such a lovely time. I miss my dear Emma Rose so very much. It was wonderful to get to talk face to face and catch up a little bit on life with someone who knows me better than anyone else. We decided that we need to do this more often so we are going to spend all of our money on having coffee dates together every other week ;). Also I have decided to move to Simi Valley immediatly so, it has been nice Fresno but peace out!!! Hahaha!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yeah hahahahah!!!! Your NOT lame haha:-) I need to upload my photo and blog now:-) what a blessing that night was